How to eliminate prejudice in your organisation
Duration: 60 minutes
Understanding bias takes an in-depth look at the nature of bias and how it impacts on the workplace. The course provides psychological insights into how our own behaviour might be affected by prejudice and looks at what we can do to reduce or eliminate its influence in the decisions that we make. Suitable for teams of all types, this 2 part course has been designed to help people at all levels including operational managers and staff, HR managers and trainers and senior executives and business leaders.
Produced in partnership with Professor Binna Kandola of Pearn Kandola LLP, the course contains insightful video content, including re-staged psychological experiments, original drama scenarios and expert analysis.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- how and why people are biased
- how unconscious bias can impact on the workplace and on working relationships
- what we can do to reduce or eliminate bias from our decision-making process
- how to address bias in specific situations, such as recruitment and performance management.
Pearn Kandola is one of the leaders in business psychology, with practices in the UK and Ireland specialising in assessment, development, diversity and wellbeing.
- Professor Binna Kandola OBE- Senior Partner, Pearn Kandola
- Dr Nic Sale- Head of Diversity, Pearn Kandola
- Professor Richard Gregory CBE - Bristol University
- Derren Brown - Psychological Illusionist
Video preview - Understanding unconscious bias
Just one of 250+ training clips available from the Skill Boosters Video Store.